3rd Fed Bank is proud to offer the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) - Rural Housing Service product. The Guaranteed Rural Housing Loan Program is offered through the Rural Housing Service (RHS), an agency of the USDA. The program is designed to help low-to-moderate income families achieve homeownership in eligible communities.
- Maximum LTV – Max 100% LTV based on the appraisal value. 103.63% is permitted when the guarantee fee is financed.
- Eligible Properties – Attached and detached Single Family Residence (SFR), Planned Unit Development (PUD), Condos
- Eligible Terms – 30-year fixed rate only (purchase money)
- Funds – No down payment required. No reserves required. Gift funds permitted.
- Credit Score – Minimum FICO 640
- Eligibility – Not limited to first-time home buyers. To determine property eligibility and income limits visit: http://eligibility.sc.egov.usda.gov
- Less cash required than a FHA, VA or conventional loan
- No monthly mortgage insurance
- Available to lower credit bands (down to 640 FICO)
- Open to first time home buyers
For more details, call our mortgage department at 888-478-4473.
Subject to change without notice and subject to credit approval and guidelines. The approval of an extension of credit to a consumer by the bank or subsidiary may not be conditioned on the purchase of an insurance product or annuity by the consumer from the bank or a subsidiary of the bank. The consumer is free to purchase the insurance product or annuity from another source.