Make yourself at home.
If you are current on your mortgage and have been unable to obtain a traditional refinance because the value of your home has declined, you may be eligible to refinance through HARP. HARP is designed to help you refinance into a new affordable, more stable mortgage. The HARP loan is a new loan and will require a loan application and underwriting process. Loan refinance fees will apply.
You may be eligible to apply if you meet all of the following:
- Your mortgage must be owned or guaranteed by Freddie Mac or Fannie Mae.
- The mortgage must have been sold to Freddie Mac or Fannie Mae on or before May 31, 2009.
- The mortgage cannot have been refinanced under HARP previously unless it is a Fannie Mae loan that was refinanced under HARP from March-May 2009.
- You must be current on your mortgage at the time of the refinance with no late payment in the last six months and no more than one late payment in the past twelve months.
- The current loan-to-value (LTV) ratio must be greater than 80%.
*Eligibility criteria are for guidance only.
Contact us today by calling 888-478-4473 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org to see if you qualify.
Subject to change without notice and subject to credit approval and guidelines; some restrictions apply. The approval of an extension of credit to a consumer by the bank or subsidiary may not be conditioned on the purchase of an insurance product or annuity by the consumer from the bank or a subsidiary of the bank. The consumer is free to purchase the insurance product or annuity from another source.