Everyone should be able to buy a house. We can help people who might not qualify for a conventional mortgage become homeowners with our FHA Mortgage program. We offer:
- Low down payment and closing costs with an option to use gift money for 100% of the down payment
- Flexible approval requirements for people who have less-than-perfect credit or lack a traditional credit history
- Lower interest rates
- Mortgage insurance costs can be financed
- Options to finance closing costs
- Seller paid closing costs permitted
- Allowances for non-occupying co-borrowers
- Access to payment assistance programs
- Foreclosure intervention programs to assist you for the life of the loan
- Expanded qualifying ratios for people with low-to-moderate incomes
- No prepayment penalties
FHA Home Refinance Loans
At 3rd Fed Bank, you can take advantage of the many benefits of refinancing your home through our FHA refinancing program. With getting cash out, lowering your payment and protecting your investment, our FHA refinancing programs give you financial breathing room with as little as 5% equity for rate and term refinancing and 15% equity for cash out refinancing. FHA refinancing offers financial freedom, a federally insured home loan, and the low fixed rate you are looking for.
Our FHA Home Refinance Loan Benefits:
- Cash-out Refinance – tap into your home's equity with as little as 15% equity
- Lower Rate (rate and term) Refinance – lower your payment by reducing the interest rate on your current home loan with as little as 5% equity
FHA refinancing is only available to homeowners who are currently using their home as their principal residence. FHA refinancing is available for homeowners of single-family, multi-family homes, with verifiable income and who are able to make their mortgage payment.
One of our experienced mortgage specialists will be with you every step of the way so you'll know exactly what is happening and why.
To learn more about an FHA Mortgage Loan or Refinance from 3rd Fed Bank, contact a mortgage specialist today.
For more information on the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development, visit www.hud.gov.
Subject to change without notice and subject to credit approval and guidelines; some restrictions apply. The approval of an extension of credit to a consumer by the bank or subsidiary may not be conditioned on the purchase of an insurance product or annuity by the consumer from the bank or a subsidiary of the bank. The consumer is free to purchase the insurance product or annuity from another source.