Online Banking

Home Coverage

Home Insurance

GreenSaver Insurance Services offers a range of property insurance products and services, including:

  • Homeowners' coverage for your home, personal belongings, outbuilding, additional living expenses should you have a loss and need to live away from home temporarily, and personal liability coverage. We will also include "Replacement Cost" coverage for your home and your personal property, if your home qualifies.
  • Renters' coverage is designed for people leasing or renting their home.
  • Condominium coverage is specifically for condo owners.
  • Landlords' Package is tailored for a non-owner occupied, 1-4 family unit rental properties.

Optional coverages that are available, but not included, are:

  • Personal Umbrella Liability is a liability policy that picks up where the basic personal liability policy from your homeowners’ policy ends. The coverage provides $1 million above your other personal policies, i.e. home, auto, rentals, boat, motorcycles, etc. Higher limits are available. Umbrellas offer a great amount of coverage at a very reasonable price.
  • Flood Insurance is not automatically included on your policy. This coverage is written through the Federal Flood program and has its own unique coverages and limitations. We provide this coverage for your home, and your personal belongings against direct loss caused by flooding.
  • Earthquake Coverage provides coverage in the event an earthquake causes loss or damage to your home and/or personal belongings.

To get a price quote, please fill out our online Homeowner's Quote form.

Note: GreenSaver Insurance Services is a business partnership between 3rd Fed Bank and the Reinard Insurance Agency. Insurance products are:

  • Not a deposit
  • Not FDIC-insured
  • Not insured by any federal government agency
  • Not guaranteed by the bank
  • May go down in value