Vice President, Commercial Lending Officer
“My philosophy is to exceed customer expectations. I accomplish this with prompt, courteous and professional service at every stage of the transaction.“
Industry veteran Stephen Gregory rejoined 3rd Fed Bank in 2008 after serving as assistant vice president at the bank from 1986 to 1994. In his time away from 3rd Fed Bank, he spent 15 years in various roles at Beneficial Bank in Philadelphia. He most recently served as vice president of commercial lending where he developed a multi-million-dollar portfolio and negotiated and established credit terms for the bank.
Stephen is based in the bank’s Girard Avenue branch in Philadelphia where he focuses on developing new and existing lending relationships with businesses in the Philadelphia market.
- Holy Family University, Bachelor of Arts Degree Management/Marketing, 1985
Professional Designations and Affiliations
- Institute of Financial Education, Leadership School, Graduate, 1989
- Greater Philadelphia Mortgage Bankers Association, Board of Governors member
- Home Builders Association of Bucks/ Montgomery Counties, past member
- TriState Realtors Commercial Alliance, past member
- Mortgage Professional Society, member
- Knights of Columbus Council 3352, member
- Urban Land Institute, past member
- International Council of Shopping Centers, past member
- FHL Bank of Pittsburgh’s Public Policy Network, member